Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Review

I've been thinking about reviewing some of the Newfrontiers bloggers now that a list is coming together (30 and counting). Otherwise this blog is simply just a list...

So here are things I'd look for in reviewing a blog, anything to add anyone?
  1. Content
  2. Frequency of posts. After content this perhaps more than anything keeps me interested in a blog
  3. Design
  4. Comments. Allowed? Barred? Allowed but there aren't any?
  5. Widgets. Anything new, interesting, interactive
  6. Links. Does this blog help me find something else interesting...
Hmm, I might reduce that to 5 and score each one out of 10, giving a nice easy score of out of 50.
Ideas?
Post a Comment

My Blog List

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Review

I've been thinking about reviewing some of the Newfrontiers bloggers now that a list is coming together (30 and counting). Otherwise this blog is simply just a list...

So here are things I'd look for in reviewing a blog, anything to add anyone?
  1. Content
  2. Frequency of posts. After content this perhaps more than anything keeps me interested in a blog
  3. Design
  4. Comments. Allowed? Barred? Allowed but there aren't any?
  5. Widgets. Anything new, interesting, interactive
  6. Links. Does this blog help me find something else interesting...
Hmm, I might reduce that to 5 and score each one out of 10, giving a nice easy score of out of 50.
Ideas?
Post a Comment