Here are some posts from recent weeks you might have missed…
- Wayne Noland Reminds us Memorising Scripture can be a powerful and helpful tool
- CCM Manchester shares the seventh and final post in a series of interviews with Chris Mason who is pioneering a new church
- More F.A.T. elders please… is the plea of Matt Davis
- James Slater - connects tests from Driscoll and Smyth to review how your character is holding up.
- In his series on Christ Centered Marriage John Lanferman reaches the concluding part.. check out the series..
- In the afterglow of the Royal Wedding, Emma Dawson hoped that they can live Happily Ever After while Graham Pyman pondered what The bishop of London’s prayer to “Be who God meant you to be… [and you will set the world on fire]” might mean for us.